May 1st, but will hire soon if the right fit comes along.
Live-in or out nanny needed for an adorable 2.5-year-old. The family is looking for someone who is reliable, kind and dedicated to providing and safe and fun environment for their son who enjoys playdates with friends, playing outdoors, and listening to music.
· 7.30 am to 5 pm 3 days a week
· 7.30 am to 1.30 pm 2 days a week
· Tentatively a few hours on Saturday morning
· Child care: feeding, dressing, bathing, playing, taking the child to school and activities, organizing playdate at home and outside, engaging in educational activities (reading, counting, going through ABCs, drawing, painting...)
· Meal preparation for the child (usually breakfast and lunch following the mother's guidance)
· Nursery/play area maintenance: changing bedsheets, keeping nursery and children bath tidy, organizing toys...
· Laundry: of children and parents (twice a week)
· Light housekeeping when child is at school or sleeping: washing dishes during the day, organizing the dishwasher, cleaning kitchen countertop and floor as needed, keeping the kitchen tidy
· Punctual and respectful of time and schedule: being on time in the morning, coming back on time from school or activities for lunch/nap or bath time
· Nurturing, loving and caring: someone who brings love to the child, who is a source of comfort and an anchor point for the child but also someone who can help parents with discipline and setting boundaries
· Enthusiastic and a little fun: someone who truly enjoys what she does and who can be a little silly sometimes
· Common sense: someone who can make good choices about simple things like what to make for lunch if no direction has been given, how to handle bad mood and no nap situation and most importantly who can accurately assess an emergency situation
· Flexible: someone who is flexible with the changing needs of a growing child and who can navigate the "work at home" mum situation
· Trustworthy and reliable
· Professional: someone who respects the professional nature of the job and doesn't bring all her personal problems to the workplace
· Weekly Pay: Gross $900 to $1200 a week for (35 to 45 hours
· Private Bedroom, Private Bathroom, Paid Vacation, Sick/Mental Health/Personal Days, Major Holidays Off, Bonus, Mileage Reimbursement (On-the-job Transportation), Paid Travel with family