Westchester, New York Nanny
Private High Profile Principal seeks a self-motivated, experienced, proactive Housekeeper to work a very flexible schedule in their Westchester, NY home. Responsibilities include cleaning, organization, and maintenance of residences in addition to helping with childcare. The ideal candidate is one who takes pride in their work and is passionate about providing high-quality service. A candidate that can wear many hats and is very comfortable tag-teaming with very involved, but busy parents would excel in this role.
This position is a live-in position:
It’s Monday thru Friday, roughly 45 hours per week
Must be covid vaccinated, and already boosted or with plans to be boosted.
Accommodations will be a private suite with a private bathroom
Ability to travel with the family if necessary
Compensation & Benefits
All positions are paid gross with overtime. This position is $30-40/hr or 80k-100k DOE, and PTO [7 Paid federal holidays, 2 weeks of vacation, and 5 sick days] and a discretionary performance bonus. Contribution to Medical Insurance
Start Date: As soon as the family find the right fit
• All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence on a full-time schedule
• Completing the family’s laundry including washing, and ironing clothing as necessary
• Maintaining tidy and orderly closets throughout residence; providing assistance with packing and unpacking for travel
• Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage area
• Tag Team Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, and supervision of children
• Coordinating children's daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extracurricular activities, etc.
• All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residences throughout the residence including kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, light fixtures, etc.
• Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
• Willingness to run routine errands such as doing laundry, dry cleaning, groceries etc.
• Additional Housekeeper/Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language; outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 3-5 + years related experience, where utmost confidentiality and discretion are required
• Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude
• Private estate/hotel/ hospitality/museum experience is a huge plus
• CPR Certification is a PLUS; willingness to become CPR certified (family provided)
• Excellent time management skills: ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects with available resources
• Comfortable working around pets and children
• Frequent bending, reaching, twisting, turning, pushing, and pulling
• Ability to move furniture and/or equipment as needed
• Valid US driver’s license
• Legally able to work in the United States