Nanny or Nanny Household Manager in Austin Texas
Austin Texas Nanny
Nanny or Nanny Household Manager
A Loving health-conscious family is seeking an engaging and adventurous full-time Nanny.
Location: Austin, TX + Travel, Experience: 5+ years, Compensation: competitive salary
ROLE: LIVE-OUT NANNY or Nanny Household Manager
LOCATION: Austin, TX
DAYS: 5 days per week
TIME: 45 hours a week
CHILDREN: (3) 2-7
SALARY: $30-$35 per hour based on 45 hours per week.
START: ASAP or Nanny. Nanny/Household Manager will start in June.
A loving family of 5 is seeking a full-time, proactive & playful child-centered nanny to join their parenting team. The Nanny will work with another Nanny to care for the family’s three (3) children, all between 2-7 yo. It would be a huge plus if this nanny were open to a Hybrid role as Nanny/Household Manager. The start date for the nanny role is as soon as the family finds the best fit. The anticipated start date for the dual role as a Nanny/Household Manager would begin in June 2022.
The family has a very health-conscious home, so bring your positive attitude! The couple is hoping to welcome the nanny into their home as a contributing member of the family—considerate, service-minded, and has a “how can I help” mindset. There will likely be occasional duties such as unpacking packages/deliveries, light laundry, tidying up, and errands.
You must be a dedicated career nanny who loves taking care and serving for the greatest good of the family. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker that will use their initiative, be a great communicator, follow directions, has an eye for detail, and works well within a team. Must be energized, flexible, comfortable traveling and adaptable given their healthy lifestyle. The family desires a candidate with multiple children experience and is willing to commit long-term and integrate as a core family member for many years.
While this family does seek a nanny who has many qualities: loving, caring, intuitive, self-aware, self-sufficient, reliable, loyal, effective communicator, experienced, wise, energetic, and organized, if you check off these boxes, you will thrive here.
Residency in the US is essential (US citizen with a valid passport or a green card holder). Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. A family car is provided while on the job.
Primary responsibility is caring for the three (3) children and all related aspects for about 45 hours a week, Schedule will be worked out between both nannies.
Some duties include but are not limited to laundry, organization, food prep, restocking and ordering, prepping for short- or long-term travel, creating and maintaining sleeping and eating schedules, educating parents on new products and toys, and fill-in support on children’s needs, etc.).
Ability to create meal plans and cook healthy meals/snacks for the children
● Maintain knowledge of all the phases of childhood development from infancy through school-age.
● Plan entertaining games, arts and crafts projects, and activities to stimulate a children's learning, imagination, and development.
● Implement outdoor play and other physical activities.
● Monitor the development of fine motor and sensory skills.
● Help with speech and language acquisition.
● Aid in the development of interpersonal relationships with siblings and peers. ● Follow and contribute to household protocols.
● Prepare the children for all travel.
● Assist with special events such as birthday parties and family functions. ● Help prepare weekend meals for the children and family as/if needed. ● Help with light laundry and clean-up on days when house cleaners are not around.
● At least five years, ideally more, as a nanny and childcare experience from newborn onwards.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high
emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
● Proactive self-starter mindset, willing to be a contributing member of the household, always finding something to do and contribute to even if the children are sleeping, in school, or being taken care of by others.
● Flexible hours and availability with an attitude of intense dedication and enthusiasm.
● Service and contribution-oriented.
● Positive and grateful-minded.
CPR & First Aid Certified
College Educated Preferred, but exceptions will be made for great experiences.
Teaching experience is a huge plus.
Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Strong Swimmer- the family has a pool
Valid Passport for International Travel
Relocation assistance for the right candidate if not in Austin, TX
Premium Health Insurance (Including Health, Dental, and Vision)
2 weeks of Paid Time Off
Paid Travel Expenses related to all on-job travel