Amazing Nanny for Nanny Share Needed in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY
Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY
Two loving families in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY, are looking for an experienced nanny to join their nanny share. The nanny will care for two 4-month-old newborns at one location Monday through Friday. Although one of the families has 5-year-old twins, they have their own nanny.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with newborn experience, as well as experience working with multiple children. The nanny must create a loving and stimulating atmosphere for the infants (E.g., reading to the newborns, playing with them, planning activities, coordinating the family calendar, keeping the newborn active, keeping their things organized, sanitized, and more). The nanny must be communicative, creative, proactive, a self-starter, and know how to troubleshoot issues independently. Lastly, it is a huge plus if you are a Russian speaker.
This position is a live-out position:
● The schedule is Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM. (50hrs. a week.) Additional hours and working during the weekends may be required with notice. So, an ideal candidate who is flexible.
The family has a Dog, specifically a Havanese. The nanny is not responsible for pet care.
Compensation & Benefits:
● This position is paid gross with overtime. This position is $35-$40 gross per hour, PTO (e.g, paid federal holidays, two weeks of vacation, and sick days.)
● A discretionary performance bonus.
Start Date: Begins on 02/13/2023 or sooner. This is a long-term role.
Position Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Safety first.
● Pitch-in attitude regarding general maintenance and cleanliness of the infants
● Follows parents’ approach to childcare and embraces family parenting style
● Manage daily care and supervision of the infant
● Adhere to the children’s schedule (e.g., Doctor appointments, classes etc.)
● Facilitate intellectual development (e.g., tummy time, words, colors, numbers, stories, puzzles, building/stacking, etc.)
● Facilitate social development, helping to make connections with friends and attending playdates and classes
● Ability to plan fun activities, keeping the babies active and engage
● Ability to handle breast milk or formula and eventually transition infants to solid food.
● Laundry for the children.
● Manage all aspects of the children’s property with utmost cleanliness and organization, including meals/snacks and clean-up, hanging clothes after laundry, cleaning toys/books, diaper bags, etc.
● US, Work Authorization
● Minimum of 5 years of professional Nanny experience
● Infant care experience
● Twins experience
● Up to date on all vaccinations
● Covid vaccination and boosted
● CPR and First-Aid certifications
● Comfortable around dogs
● Russian speaker is a plus