Live-in Nanny Needed in Westchester, NY
A loving family seeks a wonderful nanny for their 2-year-old daughter. They are looking for someone with toddlers and school-age children experience. Someone who is highly motivated, energetic, comfortable around dogs, and able to easily climb stairs. Their daughter is very social and active, so the nanny must be engaging and able to come up with fun activities for her. The nanny must be professional, able to cook healthy and nutritious food and clean up after the child, creative, proactive, a self-starter, and know how to troubleshoot issues independently. Must have a valid driver’s license to take them to classes, playdates, and appointments. A car will be provided for on-the-job use.
This position is a live-in, 5 days a week. (If the commute is easy for you, they would be open to a live-out.)
The schedule is Monday - Friday, as follows:
• Monday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
• Tuesday: 8 am - 7:10 PM
• Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
• Thursday: 8 am - 7:10 PM
• Friday: 8:30 am - 6:30 PM
Someone flexible would be ideal, as a parent's schedule varies by approximately 30 minutes at times due to train schedules and work calls.
You will have a private room in the family's home, a private bathroom, a private washer/dryer, and a private refrigerator.
All positions are paid gross with overtime. This position is $95,000k - $110,000k
Healthcare stipend, paid travel with family, Paid Vacation, Major Holidays Off. Weekly food stipend.
Position Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Safety first—always.
• Follows parents’ approach to childcare and embraces family parenting style
• Feeding, changing diapers, potty training, dressing child, doing toddler's laundry
• Planning engaging and age-appropriate activities and potty training!
• Facilitate intellectual development (e.g. words, reading, numbers, enrichment, etc)
• Keeping track of toddler’s inventory to ensure they stay stocked
• Facilitate physical development (e.g. running, using utensils, etc) in a high-energy, creative, and playful way
• Facilitate social development, helping to make connections with friends and arrange/attend playdates
• Manage all aspects of the toddler's property with utmost cleanliness and organization – including meals/snacks and clean-up, washing clothes, and cleaning up toys/books.
• And very light housework around the house such as taking the clean dishes out of the dishwasher and putting it in the appropriate places.
• US, Work Authorization
• Must drive with a valid and clean license.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional full-time or part-time childcare experience
• Toddler experience
• Huge plus if you have a background in Early Childhood Education
• CPR and First-Aid certifications
• Fully vaccinated, with yearly flu and COVID vaccines