Weekend Nanny Needed in Flatiron
Flatiron, Manhattan NY
A loving family in the Flatiron / Nomad neighborhood in New York City is looking for a kind and dedicated weekend nanny for their 2.5-year-old. The nanny must be excited to create a captivating, fun, and stimulating atmosphere for their adorable little girl, including reading books, facilitating fun and creative activities, coordinating family calendars, keeping their things clean and organized, and more. The nanny should be nurturing, engaging, punctual, proactive, a self-starter, and know how to troubleshoot issues independently.
This position is a part-time, live-out weekend role:
• The ideal schedule would be Friday afternoon starting around 2ish, all-day Saturday (9am until 7pm or 11pm), and most of the day Sunday (9am until 6pm), with a guaranteed minimum of 25 hours a week.
• The family is flexible and would be willing to consider just Saturday and Sunday (along with occasional nights during the week) for exceptional candidates.
• The ideal candidate would be flexible and able to do additional hours from time to time (with reasonable notice, etc.)
• The family travels to their home in the Hamptons throughout the year (more frequently in the summer), so candidates should be comfortable traveling.
Compensation Benefits: This position is paid gross with overtime and $30-33 per hour, PTO
Start Date: Begins as soon as possible. This is a long-term role.
Position Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Safety first.
• Pitch-in attitude regarding general maintenance and cleanliness of their child
• Follows parents’ approach to childcare and embraces family parenting style.
• Manages daily care and supervision of their child.
• Facilitates intellectual development (e.g., words, numbers, stories, puzzles,
• schoolwork, etc.)
• Ability to plan fun activities, keeping their child active and engaged.
• Ability to make simple meals for their child.
• Laundry for their child.
• Manages all aspects of their child’s property with utmost cleanliness and organization, including meals/snacks and clean-up, hanging clothes after laundry, cleaning toys/books, diaper bags, etc.
US, Work Authorization
Minimum of 3 years of professional Nanny experience
Newborn to Infant experience
Up to date on all vaccinations, including Covid
CPR and First-Aid certifications